Monday, October 29, 2007

Misplaced friends...

Through the years I've misplaced many friends...When I was a child I had no control over this, but as an adult I simply neglected to follow through with phone calls or letters. Despite the reasons, there were just some I could never forget...
From Tarkington...Billy Joe, from first grade...There was Carrie, Vickie, Christine, Peggy, Tammy, Charlotte, Dena, Nina, Michelle...Mark, Mark, Mark...it was a popular name back then!...Bo with the pretty blue eyes, Billy, Darryl, Tony, Keith...
From Hardin...Betty Dianne, Stormy, Betty, Connie, Sue, Debbie, Janet...Earl, Ricky, Jerry, Kenneth...
From Shepherd... Kim, Stacy, Cathy, Pam, Angie, Melbalee, Ginger, Shirley, Cynthia...Ray, Wendell, Weldon, Roger, Doug, Charles...
From early adult life...Jerry, Beverly, Bobby, Crash, Dorinda...

And the ones I miss most are the ones I've never been able to see or speak to again. And though I doubt that I will ever see or speak to most of them ever again, I remember them with fondness and with love.

I wonder...am I remembered at all...by those I carry within my heart???

No comments: