Friday, December 9, 2011

Allowances....

I am allowed to get angry. I am allowed to rant and rave, scream at the top of my lungs and perhaps even throw a thing or two.
I am allowed to spend my anger until I finally find some quiet. In that quiet, I am allowed to pray to God and confess my sins and I am allowed to ask for and recieve forgiveness for those sins.
And then...I am allowed to forgive others and move forward, passing by those things which caused my anger, hoping for a brighter tomorrow and a tomorrow filled with peace and good tidings toward my fellow man and within my own heart.

So, what do you say about someone who gets angry at you because you've done all of the above and have moved past your anger?
Personally I think you wipe the dust of them off of your shoulders, walk away with your head held high and never, ever look back!

No comments: