Sunday, March 27, 2011

People are weird... I seem to draw certain people more than others... Those who want to mother me, Those who want to make fun of me, & Those who want to be me. Those that want to "mother" me, probably have good intentions, but their good intentions often rile me. I have a mother. She's a good mother. We've argued and fought for what could possibly be at least half of my 47+ years...because...I resent her "mothering" me!!! Those who want to make fun of me do it for a number of reasons...They were bullies as children and grew up to be bullies as adults. They need to make fun of me to make them feel bigger, better, smarter. They see a weakness in me and enjoy preying on it. And, sometimes, they lack the intelligence & open-mindedness to comprehend me. This bunch used to bother me, until I realized that punching some of them in the face not only made me feel better, it also scared the hell out of them! Finally, there are the pathetic people who think they want to be me...How terribly SAD!!! Heck, there are days when I don't even want to be me, so I lack understanding why anyone would desire to be me or even be like me!!! And then there are those people who I love, yet want to strangle 9 days out of 9! Well, that is a story for another day, another time...Preferably after a bottle of rum!!! Yet...I do love this friends of mine, weird as we all are. Without them, I'd be lost. They give me unconditional love and/or unconditional annimosity. They keep life interesting, make me keep asking questions about the human condition. They give me a reason to write, a reason to pray, a reason to think. They are the roses in this thorny bush of life...And I am thankful for them, every single one...Except, of course, for that one...LOL:)

No comments: